Primrose Hill Bowling Reports

Here are all the news letters and charts etc which I have written since I started bowling with Primrose Hill in 2008.
Its been a good time, they are a great bunch of people to be able to put up with me and my sarcasm
So here they all are, first the computer code I use for file names on my computer, name of the report, date it was written (usually a weekday after the Saturday played).
The first link will send you to my windows live file store with correct report ready to download, all you have to do is click "download" at the top of the page then "open" which will bring up the pdf file for you to view on your computer, exactly like the newsletter that was given out the following Saturday.
There is also an alternate link which can be easier sometimes.
These files are quite a number of megabytes so please be patient when opening them


No comments:

Post a Comment